LuLu's Desperate House Dogs (formerly the Bow Wow Blog)

LuLu's Desperate House Dogs is a blog about an eccentric little Beagle named LuLu, who, along with her sister Sadie (a Whippet/Terrier/Beagle blend), writes the lurid Puppies in Lust series, and absorbs local color in an idyllic, off-the-leash, canine-centered village known as Lincoln Park~

Thursday, October 02, 2008

"I'm Polly Perky and I also want stock options. By the way, my autobiography, The Polly Perky Era, will be available in every bookstore on the planet as soon as the utterly boring US general election is over and done with. Polly Perky perfume should be hitting the shelves at DogMart right before Xmas. Meanwhile, Polly Perky training leashes, tees, mugs, puppy naps, towels, sheets, and banners are currently available at WeloveUPollyPerky.com/ Remember, little mammals, I am thinking of you always, and keep high hopes for your welfare close to my heart, etc. Now get out there and fill those coffers so I can donate yet MORE money to charity~" (Photo by J.M. Hilton)