LuLu's Desperate House Dogs (formerly the Bow Wow Blog)

LuLu's Desperate House Dogs is a blog about an eccentric little Beagle named LuLu, who, along with her sister Sadie (a Whippet/Terrier/Beagle blend), writes the lurid Puppies in Lust series, and absorbs local color in an idyllic, off-the-leash, canine-centered village known as Lincoln Park~

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Those are MY PediPaws the mutt below is hawking, by the way, and they're NAIL TRIMMERS. Unfortunately for my person, only the VET trims my nails. He's tall and hot looking, with warm brown eyes and somewhat floppy ears for a human. He holds my paw just right, scratches my ears, and tells me how patient I am. The nail trimmers are fine, but so cold and impersonal. I dunno...maybe if you're a guard dog or something. Still, at 15 bucks, this deal is a steal, and I wasn't given candy or anything to say that." (Photo by J.M. Hilton)