LuLu's Desperate House Dogs (formerly the Bow Wow Blog)

LuLu's Desperate House Dogs is a blog about an eccentric little Beagle named LuLu, who, along with her sister Sadie (a Whippet/Terrier/Beagle blend), writes the lurid Puppies in Lust series, and absorbs local color in an idyllic, off-the-leash, canine-centered village known as Lincoln Park~

Thursday, May 28, 2009

"I'm a Real New Jersey House Dog! My friends want to rip out my throat because I'm prettier than them and because I know where all the bones are buried. Oh, yeah, and because I've slept with all their husbands, sons, brothers, cousins, nephews, fathers, grandfathers, old high-school sweethearts, psychiatrists -- you know? But I gotta be me, right? And, Gina, you're tellin' me those are your real toenails? Yeah, yeah. Bite my dew claw!" (Photo by J.M. Hilton)