LuLu's Desperate House Dogs (formerly the Bow Wow Blog)

LuLu's Desperate House Dogs is a blog about an eccentric little Beagle named LuLu, who, along with her sister Sadie (a Whippet/Terrier/Beagle blend), writes the lurid Puppies in Lust series, and absorbs local color in an idyllic, off-the-leash, canine-centered village known as Lincoln Park~

Monday, October 20, 2008

Meanwhile...."Dear Polly Perky, my name is Koni, and I belong to a certain Russian politician whose name shall not be barked. Things were going along nicely until the other day when HE, whose name must not be mentioned, slapped a monitor on me. Now I can no longer hang around the water cooler with the rest of the girls when I am supposed to be guarding his office door. I can't even take a whiz in private, and I feel more enslaved than Estonia was twenty years ago. Can you help me?" (Photo by J.M. Hilton)